Wednesday, October 19, 2011

An Award - WOW!

I have been tagged for this lovely Versatile Blogger Award by Nancy at Simple Clockwork and I would like to thank her very much for thinking of The Children’s War.



These are the rules for accepting this award:

1- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you (please click on his or her name above to check out his or her blog.

2- Share seven random facts about yourself.

3- Spread the love! Pass the award on to five other bloggers.

Seven random facts about myself:

1- I only eat pistachio ice cream when I am at Coney Island, because I have always believed that the close proximity to the Atlantic Ocean gives it a nice salty taste. Who knows? It could be true.

2- I am ashamed to say that I have lived in New York City all my life and have never visited the UN, the Statue of Liberty or taken the Circle Line, but I pass by them a lot.

3- My favorite color has always been blue.

4- My favorite time of the day is afternoon tea.

5- Speaking of tea, I recently sent a box of American tea bags to my daughter in China – I still can’t believe I sent tea to China, the land of tea.

6- I love cats, but prefer black cats.

7- I am very shy in person

The five deserving bloggers I have chosen for the Versatile Blogger Award are:

1 A Bookish Libraria: The Dame Reviews

2- THE 3 R's - READING, 'RITING, & RESEARCH

3- Kids of the Homefront Army

4- Books Kids Like

5- A Book A Day
 
Thank you again, Nancy, for nominating me for this award.

1 comment:

  1. Alex, Thanks for thinking of me and my blog. I'm so pleased that you enjoy reading my reviews, and I have enjoyed yours as well.
    Best,
    Mary, A Book A Day

    ReplyDelete